This has been such a remarkable year so far and the June market report shows more of the same astonishing results. For the Eastside:
• Median closed sales price $1,298,475 (up 37% over 2020)
• 78% of homes sold for over the list price with an average of 4 days on the market
• The median over list price paid was 15%
• 92% of properties that sold had less than 15 days on market
• Current environment favors sellers give the very low supply of inventory
• Median closed sales price $919,000 up 20%
• 63% of homes sold for over the list price. The median over list price paid was 11%… on the median priced home that is $101,000.
• 85% of properties that sold had less than 15 days on market.
• New listings taken YTD, 5095, are up 31% compared to the 10 yr average of 3888. Pending sales year YTD, 4803, are up 37% compared to the 10 year average of 3509. Higher than normal demand is exceeding higher than normal supply.